1. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule,
but to schedule your
priorities. – Stephen Covey.
2. Times of transition are strenuous, but I love them. They are an opportunity to purge, rethink priorities,
and be intentional about new habits. We can make our new normal any way we want.- Kristin Armstrong.
3. I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything… at least not at the same time. So think of
your priorities not in
terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.
– Dan Millman
4. Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things – of our convictions and
priorities, our faith and our faithfulness, our patience and our
resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires.- Sheri L. Dew
5. I have a personal
philosophy in life: If
somebody else can do
something that I’m doing, they should do it. And what I want to do is find things that would represent a unique contribution to the world – the contribution that only
I, and my portfolio of
talents, can make happen. Those are my priorities in life.
Neil deGrasse Tyson.
6. Action expresses priorities. – Mahatma Gandhi.
7. Prioritize actions that produce results and not those ones that lead to a waste of efforts- Unknown.