Greg, 22 has this idea which he thinks is brilliant but he seems to be alone here. He believes that the idea is going to be the next big thing in the business world, again he doesn’t have supporters here.
Greg doesn’t have the money to make his idea come alive. What should he do? Should he abandon it and look for something else that wouldn’t require him asking anyone for money?
There is a possibility that you would find help when you desperately need one. The possibility of you not finding help when you really need it, may however, be higher. So what do you do when you can’t find someone to help you ?
Ultimately, you are responsible for your success or failure in life. Therefore, If you must succeed in life, you must do what is necessary to help you get what you want. Now, when you can’t get help anywhere else, look inwards and
1. Believe firmly in that idea,
2. Keep your focus in the face of multiple rejections,
3. Do those little things you can do without an external assistance. Do them daily and consistently,
4. If you would persist, you would gradually move towards turning your dream into a reality,
5. Don’t stop expanding your network. You never know, you may one day, run into a friend who would be willing to help you in a big way.