The truth is a bitter pill that sets the mind free.
In life, the knowledge of certain truths, will help you survive difficult times. The truths are:
1. Failure is the beginning of your success story, that is, if you don’t give up and if you keep on believing’.
2. Experiencing the dark side of life is a test of your determination to survive and succeed,
3. To be a great teacher, a great leader and a great model, you must have a near unbelieveable but true personal breakthrough story to tell others. Others must see as a winner and as a survivor, in order to be inspired to hold on, hold our and survive the worst,
4. Blame no one but yourself when things go wrong. When you don’t pass the blame, you become more sober and better placed to ask the right questions and get the right answers.
5. You must discover the road to success and master it. Don’t try to cut corners, leatn and learn.