The best way to do something right is to first learn how to do the right thing the right way. So. The best way to achieve financial freedom is to learn how, from those who have achieved or who achieved that feat.
Below, are financial success tips from successful entrepreneurs and life coaches:
1. Tony Robbins- What matters is that you master money and it doesn’t master you. Then you are free to live life on your own terms.
2. Jim Rohn- The rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.
3. Jack Canfield- It is a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about and feel strongly about.
4. Warren Buffett’- i will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
5. Bill Gates- Whether I’m at the office, at home or on the road, I always have a stack of books, I’m looking forward to reading.