The best way to do something right is to first learn how to do the right thing the right way. So. The best way to achieve financial freedom is to learn how, from those who have achieved or who achieved that feat.
Below, are financial success tips from successful entrepreneurs and life coaches:
1. Tony Robbins- What matters is that you master money and it doesn’t master you. Then you are free to live life on your own terms.
2. Jim Rohn- The rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.
3. Jack Canfield- It is a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about and feel strongly about.
4. Warren Buffett’- i will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
5. Bill Gates- Whether I’m at the office, at home or on the road, I always have a stack of books, I’m looking forward to reading.
6. Tim Fargo-Who you are omorrow begins with what you do today.
7. Marsha Wright- In business it’s the little things thar matter. It’s how your staff answer the phone. How you address someone in an email. How you put their needs of before your agenda that counts.
8. Mark Zuckerberg- In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail, is not taking risks.
9. Jack Dorsey- My goal is to simplify complexity. I just want to build stuff that really simplfies our base human interaction.
10. Joel Brown- Learn from the past, live in the present and create your future.
11. Sergey Brin- Solving big problems is easier than solving little problems.
12, Maria Popova- Greatness is consistency driven by a deep love of the work.
13. Michael Bloomberg- I know how to make decisions and stand up to the criticism everyday.